1. Remote authorisation &authentication
Authorisation: Giving Permission
Authentication: Check done by the Tally.NET server to ensure that the user has permission to access data
2. Create and maintain remote-users.
(The number of remote-users one can create is defined by the edition of the product; Silver or Gold)
3. Remote access of data by any user (including Chartered Accountants)
4.Control Centre Account management through Tally.ERP 9
5. Register and Connect your companies from Tally.ERP 9
6. The Support Center in the Tally Application/product will help in posting queries from the application and track their responses.
7. Synchronisation of data
Earlier, there were 2 ways of synchronising data from multiple offices to one and vice verse:
Synchronisation through Link Server (A free service) Now, with the Tally.ERP 9 release, there will be 2 ways of Data Synchronisation:
Sychronisation through Static IP (A charged service) Synchronisation through Tally.NET Subscription (Subscription Charges payable) Sychronisation through Static IP (A free service)
8. Latest updates will be part of the Tally.NET subscription